START 2013 Registration Begins May 1, 2013
Registration is required in order to attend START and receive advising and register for your courses. In order to ensure the registration process was completed successfully make sure you print and review your START Confirmation. Please bring your confirmation with you to the program.
- Go to Online Services
- Enter your ONID Username and ONID Password
You may still use your OSU ID and GAP if you have not set up your ONID- to set up your ONID click here.
- Choose the "Admissions" menu
- Choose "START Registration" and follow the instructions (START registration only shows if you have paid your ATD)
- Print and review your START confirmation letter and parking pass.
- If you need to make changes to your START registration please call 541-737-7627 immediately. Please note: we do not accept requests to attend sessions that are currently closed.